Recovering Wages After Being A Victim of a Crime
If you’ve been injured as the victim of a crime, you may be eligible to recover compensation for lost wages.
Residents of Washington State who have suffered injury as an innocent victim of a crime are protected against short-term lost wages or long-term disability. In much the same way as worker’s compensation, crime victims compensation provides maximum benefits amounts for injured workers who have suffered from a crime.
Protecting Washington’s Innocent
Victims of a crime can suffer serious and often permanent injury, such as:
- Serious physical injury from assault
- Mental injury, including post-traumatic stress disorder
- Head trauma
- Nerve or spinal injury
On top of mounting medical bills, time lost from work or even a permanent disability that leaves you unable to perform your job can compound an already bad situation. Crime victims compensation is designed to help you.
- If you have mounting medical bills associated with a crime, we can help.
- If you’ve lost time at work recovering from a crime, we can help.
- If you’ve suffered a permanent injury that impacts your ability to work, we can help.
- If you are unable to work after being the victim of a crime, we can help.
Calbom & Schwab can work with you and your family to recover the expenses and compensation you need to put your life, career, and future back on firm footing. We are a group of experienced and ethical lawyers dedicated to protecting injured and victimized people in Washington State, and we are proud to have the opportunity to help good people put their lives back in order.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys, and put the worker’s compensation and crime victims compensation programs to work for you and your family.