Clients who have suffered a personal injury as a result of someone else’s negligence have serious concerns that we can address.
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- How can I recover damages for my injury?
- What if I lose time from work?
- How can I afford a lawyer when I’m buried under other injury expenses?
Our contingency based fees and free initial consultation create a no-risk environment for you to pursue personal injury claims. We don’t collect a fee from you until you’ve recovered damages and compensation in your personal injury case. Under Washington state law, all law firms are required to notify the client that the out of pocket costs are the responsibility of the client. (This is the rule for every law firm in this state – check with the Washington State Bar Association if anyone tells you differently.) But the law firm will typically advance the costs of litigation if we represent you.
Our personal injury law firm has empowered countless Washington residents to recover damages when they’ve suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence. Whether you need to make sure your insurance company is living up to its obligations or you need to recover compensation from someone else, we can assist you with personal injury claims involving:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Site Injuries
- On the job injuries caused by someone other than a coworker
- Brain or Head Injuries
- Insurance Issues
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Underinsured or Uninsured Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home or Care Facility Injuries
- Recreational Vehicle and Boating Accidents
- Injury from Defective Products
- Denial of Civil Rights resulting in serious injury or death
- Serious Injury or Death due to medical malpractice
- Premises Liability / Slip-and-Fall
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Spinal Injuries
Learn How Our Firm Can Help You
Put our experience to work for you. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our convenient Central Washington locations to discuss how we can help you put your life back on track.