Find a Wrongful Death Attorney You Can Rely On
No amount of money can take away the suffering associated with a serious injury or a wrongful death, but the pressures of financial difficulty can make a terrible situation unbearable.
We don’t imagine that recovering damages from a personal injury resulting in long-term injury or wrongful death will make everything better. We are very aware, from five decades of experience assisting clients who are facing life’s most difficult challenges, that you can not put a dollar figure on what has been lost. But, when you are facing expenses from lost wages, medical bills and other damages on top of trying to deal with the monumental difficulties associated with serious injury or wrongful death, you need a wrongful death attorney on your side who can protect you and your family in the darkest days.
Our office provides compassionate, ethical and experienced representation for individuals and families facing the most serious personal injury cases.
Protecting The Good People of Washington State
- Most people go through life hoping they never have to file a lawsuit.
- Our clients aren’t looking to cash in on an injury, but are only trying to keep their families afloat in difficult circumstances.
- The people we work with are looking for a lawyer they can trust to recover a fair verdict or settlement to pay for lost wages or damages.
Whether you are dealing with a serious injury sustained as a result of someone else’s negligence or suffering from the loss of a loved one due to a fatal injury, we want to offer you the protection you are entitled to under the law.
We have handled cases like yours for our neighbors throughout Central Washington since 1954, including serious injury or wrongful death associated with:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Construction Site accidents
- Product liability related injuries or deaths
- Injuries sustained on the job and worker’s compensation
- Head trauma and spinal injury
- Crime victims
- Medical malpractice resulting in serious injury or death
Video – Attorney Joe Schwab Discusses Wrongful Death
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your personal injury case. We are proud to be able to serve the people of our communities and our state, and we are dedicated to providing client-focused representation. Contact our Moses Lake office today to schedule an appointment at one of our eight Central Washington locations.